Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something New

I have decided to try my hand in doing a blog!  With the birth of our little boy I think it will be cool to look back on the memories of his first year and there after!  So here's to something new...I am going to do my best at keeping this updated!  Thanks for following as I share memories of our lives as a happy and new family of 3!!

From the beginning of Blake's life:
This was absolutely the best day of our lives!  We became the parents to the most beautiful and perfect little boy.  God has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams and we are in complete aw of such a creation!
Blake Matthew
January 22, 2011 at 5:34 am
6 lbs 14 oz 20 Inches

From the first time I layed my eyes on him, it was love at first sight.  He was perfect in every way.  There are no words in my vocabulary that I could use to describe this moment.  It is a feeling that I could only wish every woman and man could experience.  

1 comment:

  1. YAY Jenna...so excited you have started this blog. I am having so much fun with mine. How lucky are you that you will have this record from the very beginning of mommyhood!! I wish I would have it back that far, but it's never, never too late to start. I look forward to reading and following your journey!!

    ReplyDelete