Thursday, March 3, 2011

Logan is 7 Years Old Today!!

I can now say, being an aunt is forsure the next best thing to being a mommy!  On March 3, 2004 I became Aunt JenJen!  He was perfect!  I stormed through that hospital door as soon as I heard his cry and all I could do was look at him with such gratefulness!  This is one day I will NEVER forget and God has blessed our family many times since then!!  Meet Logan Kevin Carpenter!  He's 7 years old today and I swear it was just yesterday that we were blessed with the presence of this adorable, crazy, fun, hilarious, and most loving little guy!

He has been my bestest buddy since day one!  Talk about a loyal little guy!  We snuggled when he was small, and when he began to walk and run I chased him around as he giggled in his little baby laugh.  Now he's a first grader and I can't help but smile from ear to ear every time I look into those big brown eyes!!  He can be a little stinker but he's our stinker and we love him ever so much!!
Here is the handsome little man now:


Happy Birthday Logie!  JenJen loves you more than you'll ever comprehend!! :)  I hope you have the best of days today!  I can't wait to see you tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your nephew! Being an aunt is the best. I was an aunt before a mommy and I kinda liked it in that order. It makes you wanna be a mom even more. I think Logan is lucky to have you as his aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Jenny! It was definitely a plus being an aunt first! I wouldn't have had it any other way!

    ReplyDelete